Injured in a motor vehicle accident, slip and fall, or any land based personal injury?

As an injured party, you have certain rights and responsibilities:

  • You have the right not to give a statement to the other party‚Äôs insurance carrier.

  • Most land-based personal injuries require you bring a claim within three years.

  • You may hire any qualified lawyer at no initial cost.